Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIWW = I didn't Plan on Cleaning House...

I didn't plan on doing What I Wore Wednesday today...but I dressed up anyways.  I do most everyday.

I didn't plan on cleaning house either...so I dressed up and showered.

But then I was doing dishes and I noticed this...

Joy...and the dirt on the kitchen floor was getting to me.
(I've swept and vacuumed, but I haven't gotten around to mopping for...well, never-mind how long.)
But after seeing the lightbulbs, I decided that I wanted clean floors...logical thought process, right?

So I started out sweeping all the linoleum floors...maxi skirt and all! =)

I felt a little like Cinderella...





Dancing with the mop...you all do this too...don't you?

Shrit = Down East Basics, Cardigan = Nordstrom Rack (why didn't I buy one in every color?!?!)
I got both these on this shopping trip
Maxi Skirt = Refashioned by me

I cut my bangs yesterday...they were really long and driving me nuts. I did a terrible job, but they don't look so bad in these pictures.

Oh...and one more article of randomness (cool phrase huh?) = Did you notice the new blog design?  So fun!

Oh...and the lightbulbs are still not changed. I'm waiting for my hubby to get home from work. =)

Be blessed!
<3



Linking Up:

Momma Go Round

pleated poppy

WatchOutForTheWoestmans

9 comments:

  1. Oh I totally get it! I will see something that needs to be done and all of a sudden I'm doing something *else* - because the thing that needed to be done reminded me of it.

    One night I went into the bathroom and noticed we needed more toilet paper, the next thing I knew I was cleaning the toilet, sink and counter tops....at midnight, of all times. So yeah, I'm there.

    You look adorable as you dance with your mop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! :) These pics are cute. & i love your flors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your refashioned maxi skirt! And bravo for cleaning in it...I definitely would've changed. Or perhaps just put off the cleaning until a much later time :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Great outfit...I love maxi skirts and cardigans! And I think your bangs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about cleaning. I have been putting off cleaning my house for a while. Good for you for getting on it!!

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up! It can be funny to think about all the things we end up doing that we don't want to do.

    Doranda
    www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hilarious! that always happens to me! i think i'm going to do a tiny clean up and then i notice something else that needs my attention! at least you look cute while doing it! i need to get better about dressing up while at home!!

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good plan. I look forward to its completion.

    www.azcarpetandtilecleaning.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete