Saturday, May 26, 2012

Alphabet Week Two: BBB

Hello friends! Ready for week #2!?!?!

First Word that Pops into My Head:
Banana

People I Know:
Barbara - 2 of my grandmas
Brandon and Brittany and Breonna - My cousins
Becca - one of my dear friends (who is getting married his summer =D )
Ben - Lots of people, including the current youth pastor at our church
Bill - A good friend who was one of Travis' groomsmen in our wedding

Color:
Blue
Beige
Brown
Black
...wow, I didn't realize there were so many "B" colors

Book:
I can't think of any! =( Help me out!

Favorites:
Beach
Babies
Bubble baths
BB Cream, Garnier (which I haven't actually used yet...I will soon!)

Food:
Banana Smoothies
Banana Bread
Banana Cake
Bread - any type! =)
Brown Rice
Beans and Rice
Blueberry ...anything =)

Dictionary Word I didn't Know:
Blat:

1. To utter without thinking; blurt.
2. To sound or produce harshly or raucously:trombones blatting out a tune.






Be blessed!

(The linky party is up! Sorry it's late.)

No comments:

Post a Comment