Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Super Swapper #3!

Hooray!
I get to share one more of my
AWESOME SWAPPERS
with you before the end of the month!


Meet Bronwyn...


Hello there lovely readers! 
I'm Bronwyn & I blog over at Our Beautiful Blessings.



I am a lover and follower of Jesus Christ
&
my first priority is to serve Him in everything I do.

I married my best friend, Stephen,
on October 9, 2011.
We were 19 when we got married!

I'm a sophomore in college, studying Bible & Teacher Ed. to be certified to teach K-12 ESL.
I can't wait to be a mommy someday.
My husband and I talk to each other in silly voices sometimes.

I tend to be rather crafty
&
I have an etsy shop

I like to sing in the shower.
I spent 6 weeks in Guatemala right after I graduated high school & absolutely loved it.
We are going to be missionaries after we graduate.
I am pinterest obsessed.

I like to be clean and organized, but I never seem to have the time to do either.
I blog to remember things, to inspire people, to write what's on my heart, to have a creative outlet, to remember just how blessed I am, and to document our young marriage.

I hope you'll come by and stay a while.
Blog | Facebook | Twitter|Etsy | Bloglovin

Go check out her blog and say hi!  Serious...now...go. =P


Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment