Friday, May 18, 2012

Instagram: Bro's birthday and More

Here are my instagrams for the week!
Enjoy!



My mom texted me this picture of my brother enjoying his birthday breakfast!
Isn't he cute!

Enjoying a refreshing Izze with my hubby <3


Making mother's day cards!
Post coming soon!

 1. My mom, my sisters and I getting ready for the Seattle Color Run on Mother's Day!
L to R: Me, Abigail, Alison, My BEAUTIFUL mother, and Anna

2. The second picture is me at the end of the run.  My shirt turned out the best!


My dad and brother picked me up for a spontaneous coffee date!  So fun!
I love these boys!

I got to take care of my brothers for a day while my mom was busy.
So, of coarse, I treated them to Fro-Yo!

     
My notes from an awesome and convicting sermon I listened to on Wednesday.  It was about work.
Which categories to do you fall into?

Be blessed!

Linking Up:
life rearranged

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your little brother! Yay color run! It's so much fun...I'm glad you did it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower and I just entered your contest! hope you will stop my place, follow and enter my newest giveaway as well!It's Me Again, Pamela

    ReplyDelete