Saturday, May 19, 2012

Alphabet Week 1: AAA


First Word that Pops into My Head:
Apple - I think I read too many children's alphabet books!

People I Know:
ME! - Alesha and all my siblings
(yes, there are six of us, and all our names start with "A")
Alesha, Alison, Abigail, Anna, Anthony, and Adam - And my dad's name is Anthony
Two of my dear friends - Amanda and Amy (funny fact: Amanda is dating Amy's younger brother!)

Color:
Aqua - Pretty and be achy!

Book:
"All of a Kind Family" by Sydney Taylor
"Anne of Green Gables" by L.M. Montgomery

Movie:
Avengers!
Favorites:
April!  My birthday month
America -  I am thankful for the country I live it
APPLE! - I love my iPhone, iPod, and Macbook! <3
Dictionary Word I didn't Know:
Ablate - To remove or take away from
Ablation - surgical removal of body tissue - or the natural processes of erosion or evaporation
Food:
Apples - with peanut butter of coarse!
Apricot Jam
AVOCADOS!

Here is my list for week one...as you can see, I added a few categories that I didn't list last week.  Feel free to do that or add your own categories!  I'm excited to see you all link up below!


5 comments:

  1. Ablate? really?
    I learned something tonight also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how do you keep all those A names straight?! Such pretty ones though...I've always loved the name Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to see the Avengers! And I also LOVE the color aqua :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am visiting from Thee Blog Hop and I am a new follower! I hope you will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete