Saturday, May 12, 2012

Alphabet!

I'm super excited to bring you a fun weekend link party!


Every Saturday, for the next 26 weeks, I will be posting about a single letter of the alphabet!
In each post, I will provide words and stories (all starting with that weeks letter) to fill each category.  Here are the categories!

First Word that Pops into My Head:
People I Know:
Color:
Favorites:
Dictionary Word I didn't Know:
Food:

This might sound boring to you at first, but as I have been working on my alphabet posts, I realized that you are going to learn a lot of random little tidbit about me along the way!
I would love to learn random things about you too!
I am typically pretty busy on Saturdays, but this is an easy post that I can write throughout the week and schedule to go live on Saturdays.  So will you join me?
Next Saturday we will start with the letter "A"!
Write your post and get ready to link up next Saturday!

Want a button?  Grab the button code below \/ \/ \/




Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment