1. I have coffee on Monday mornings with a girl from my small group. Aren't the Starbucks cups adorable? (Btw...I realized that I put this in last week's instagram post....but it is so cute I decided to put it in again!)
2. Doing the homework for my Tuesday night bible study! I missed it last week because of Valentine's Day, but that's okay...I enjoyed the time with my hubby.
3. Valentine's day was nice, but busy. Look at this awesome Valentine I got from my 7-year-old brother. He made it all of his own accord and with no help from my mom!
4. The roses were a surprise from my amazing hubby! My first dozen red roses ever! =D Beautiful!
5. Friday afternoon, I used the leftover chicken from the homemade fajitas I made (read about it here) to make nachos. So yummy!
6. Friday night my hubby and I went on a date to Anthony's. (a local seafood restaurant) It was a great time....you can also read about that one here.
7. On Wednesday night we went to LimeBerry Fro-Yo (Frozen Yogurt) after Wednesday night church with these two friends. (My hubby is on the left).
8. They had RED VELVET CAKE flavor! YUM, YUM, YUM! And of coarse they had chocolate.
9. On Friday I finished my first ever afghan! (First successfully completed afghan that is!) Tutorial coming!
10. On Sunday, we went with my mom to visit my sister at her college. It was a short but fun visit. Once again we headed to Fro-yo! Menchies is SO cute! My mom and brother drew on the big chalkboard they had.
11. L-R = Me - Sister Alison - Sister Anna - Friend Ali
12. Me and Alison! <3