Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Shopping

Who is out Black Friday Shopping? Who is afraid to try and brave the crowds?


Well if you fall in the first category and you feel like your feet are about to fall off, or if your snuggling at home shaking your head at all the crazy people out running around, turn on your computer and come check out Alesha Blessed Designs on Etsy.

Through Monday at Midnight, I am offering 30% off EVERYTHING in my shop.
{Yes, you read that right! 30% off everything}

Want a custom order? Email me and I'll work on quoting you a price. <3

Happy shopping friends!

Oooo! Wait! One more things. If you want more discount codes for handmade shops, head over to My Beautiful Crazy Life and check out Brianna's holiday gift guide!

Be Blessed
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment