Saturday, November 10, 2012

Alphabet Week 17: QQQ

Hello! I have a Question for you...am a little nervous for this week (just wait til "x"), are you? Let's see how it goes!



First Word that Pops into My Head:
Quick - Hmmm...in a hurry to get this done, Alesha? (now I'm talking to myself...uh oh)

People I Know:
Quinton - Sort of an acquaintance from my "homeschooling days" - which I guess was most of my schooling. =) LOL!

Colors:
Quartz Grey - Question? Why have I not heard of this color before?

Favorites:
Quality time
Quality products
Quality people
Quality....ummm, maybe just quality

Dictionary Word I didn't Know:
Quackle - to choke; to suffocate

I know it's a bit horrible, but I think this word is hilarious! I want to use it, but at the same time I don't, because I don't want anyone to suffocate. Yet on the other hand, I still want to use the word! =)

Food:
Quinoa
Quiche
Quesadillas
Quail - I've never had quail. Question for those of you who have: is it good?


I shouldn't have been nervous. It was a bit short but not bad. (I'm still convinced "x" will be a nightmare though!)
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!

Be blessed.
<3

1 comment:

  1. What a fun post! I have never heard of the word quackle before either. Such a fun word... to bad it has such a bad meaning!

    ReplyDelete