Saturday, November 3, 2012

Alphabet Week 16: PPP


Hello...



First Word that Pops into My Head:
Pea/Pee - I had a youth leader in high school who I loved to death. When she ate peas, she would throw them one-by-one onto the table or her plate and say, "I pead!" (peed) And then she would die laughing...and that's all I can think of this week. Haha!

People I Know:
Poppy - This is what I call my grandpa whose "real" name is Perry
Perry - My uncle who goes by Chip...yeah, so we use nicknames a lot. =)
Philomena - One of my amazingly sweet small group girls back in Olympia
Peggy - I have known a few
Paul - Also have known a few

Colors:
Peach
Periwinkle
Persimmon (I LOVE the name of this color)
Pine Green
Pink
Powder Blue
Puce
Purple
Platinum
Plum
Pumpkin (Of coarse! And this is a perfect color for this time of year)

Favorites:
PEOPLE (watch my vlog)
Pockets
Pillows (Seriously, who doesn't love a fluffy, warm, soft pillow? ...I want to take a nap.)
Pumpkins...the carving kind
Picking berries or apples or...whatever. Picking food is fun!

Dictionary Word I didn't Know:
Pelf - money or wealth, especially when regarded with contempt or acquired by reprehensible means

Food:
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Seeds, Roasted
Pacific Salmon, Cod, etc.
Pancakes
Parmesan Cheese
Parsley
Potatoes
Pastries = Heaven

I liked the letter P. It was a "perfect" letter to work with. Haha! <3
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!

Be blessed.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment