Saturday, August 25, 2012

Alphabet Week 9: III


Welcome to the iiiiiiii edition of...
*drumroll please*



First Word that Pops into My Head:
Iguana - hahaha!

People I Know:
Ian - I know three! A coworker, a swim lesson kid, and a youth group kid. =)
Ilonka - Travis' grandma

Colors:
Indigo
Ivory (I love this color)

Favorites:
iPhone
iPad
iPod
i...anything =)
Ironman (Just from "The Avengers" - I haven't seen the Ironman movies yet...I really, REALLY need want to...)
I Love Lucy - Hilarious!
Instruments
Ideas =P (Am I getting a little to theoretical here?)

Dictionary Word I didn't Know:
Hackmatack - Woods, dense forest of interwoven shrubbery of tamarack or other conifers
...interesting...

Food:
Icecream...I want some SOOO bad! It's been like a month since I had any on my free day
Iced Tea (I need to make some...)
Iced Coffee (with milk, no sweetener - my drink of choice since the sugar fast /\ /\ /\ )
Irish Cream - One of the best coffee flavors out there!
Italian Salad Dressing
Ice


=) This was more entertaining than I thought it would be...I mean, come on. How much can you do with the letter "i"?  More than I thought, apparently!
Be blessed.
<3

3 comments:

  1. I like your list of favourites! I just bought an iPhone last week and it is definitely at the top of my list of favourite things at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love you sis! You make me smile! �� And I just thought I'd let you know that your dictionary word is an 'h' word...oops! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i just realized a lot of "i" words are my favorite thing too! iphone, ipod, iced coffee
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete