Saturday, August 18, 2012

Instagram: Craaaaazzzzzy Awesome Week


Day hike with the youth group!

Beautiful re-gram from my sister Anna. These are all flowers from my parent's gardens!


#SheReadsTruth this week - I'm loving Proverbs!

Ice skating with wonderful friends!
Then we went to Krispy Kreme. That is the doughnut I would have had if I hadn't already used my free-day for the week. So I had Coke Zero instead.


I watched "The Dark Knight Rises" with my husband and sisters! So fun and so good!

Coffee date with my husband!!! Isn't he handsome?

And, believe it or not, there are actually SEVERAL photos missing. Yep...I've been on Instagram a-LOT this week.
So go ahead and follow me if you want to check them all out.
My username is alesha(underscore)blessed

Hope you have a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment