Monday, August 6, 2012

Pretty, Pretty Dresses (*sigh*)

Yes, I am a Shabby Apple Affiliate now.
(See the adorable button on the sidebar?)

No, I don't own one of their beautiful dresses...yet! =)

I don't like doing sponsorship posts much, but their dresses are SO pretty that I thought I'd take a chance so that if you've never heard of Shabby Apple...well, now you can hear of them!

Here a few of my favorites:





If I got a dress...it might have to be one of these two...aren't they AWESOME! 


So click on the link on my sidebar to see these and more. 

Be blessed.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Hey there...love the "vintage"! I'm Following you now...found you through the Prayer Warriors on Brooke's Blog...thought it only a great thing to actually hook up with all of the other warriors!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.her-southern-ramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete