Friday, August 3, 2012

Insta-date

Today both my hubby and I had really short work days...Yay!

We were both home by 11 am and ready to spend some time together.
*sigh of happiness/bliss*

We took off for the Farmers Market where we ate peaches, cheesy bread, beef sticks, and fresh raspberries!

...All of which I failed to take pictures of.
(except the raspberries...once we got home)


We walked to a little boutique in downtown and spent the rest of a gift card we got for our wedding. =)
I LOVE the new chapstick
<3



I finally remembered, on our way to the grocery store afterwards, that I should be documenting this date. (LOL) 
And I snapped this photo in the car.
I love my hubby.



I love spending good time with my husband. Taking walks and just doing random, spur of the moment things is the best. He is my BEST FRIEND and I am so lucky blessed that I get to share life with him.

I'm looking forward to a sunny weekend with (according to the weatherman) temperatures over 90 degrees for the first time in 2 YEARS! Wow!

Be blessed.
<3


Linking Up:

life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. looks like so much fun - sporadic dates are the best :)
    just found your blog from the weekend hop and excited to be your newest follower!
    love,
    elisabeth
    p.s. I'd love for you to drop by lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com when you get a chance and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I love the lipbalm too - cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, so sweet :) and sounds like y'all had a great time! Stopping by from Life Rearranges :) Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete