Saturday, October 13, 2012

Alphabet Week 13: MMM

Welcome to the October 13th edition of...




First Word that Pops into My Head:
Mud...why? I have no idea...maybe it's because I haven't seen mud in so long?

People I Know:
Mailey - Daniel and Laura's super adorable little girl
Mark - I know a few
MacKenzie - My awesome cousin
MacGregor - My awesome cousin's ^^^ younger brother (aka. Also my cousin)
Maddy/Madelyn/Madison - I know several people with all sorts of variations of this name! =)
Mandy - Nic Name for my awesome friend Amanda
Maria - I know several sweet Maria's
Mary - Once again...several <3

Colors:
Magenta
Magnolia
Maroon
Mauve
Midnight Blue
Mint Green
Moss Green
Mustard

Favorites:
MacBooks
Marriage
Mirrors - Big ones with fancy frames!
Moon
Making food - hahaha!

Dictionary Word I didn't Know:
Maverick -

a.
a lone dissenter, as an intellectual, an artist, or apolitician, who takes an independent stand apart fromhis or her associates: a modern-dance maverick.nonconformist, individualist; free thinker;loner, lone wolf.
b.
a person pursuing rebellious, even potentiallydisruptive, policies or ideas: You can't muzzle a maverick.rebel, cowboy; loose cannon.

...there you have it! =P


Food:
Mexican food of any sort!
Macchiatos
Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake is pure heaven!
Macadamia Nuts
Macaroni
Mandrine Oranges
Meat!
Mochas
Mints
Mozzarella Cheese


Guess what?!?!? I'm half way through the alphabet! Wooohoo! Hope you have been having as much fun as I have.

Be blessed.
<3

1 comment:

  1. Pumpkin cheesecake!? I love cheesecake, but I've never thought of pumpkin as a flavour that would work!? :O

    ReplyDelete