Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vlog Time!!! - The Girl Behind the Blog Link Up

Yep, I'm linking up with


Ashley from 5ohWifey


and


Lindsay from Trial by Sapphire 


for...


5ohwifey


I love/hate doing these. But I actually watched mine all the way through this time once I finished. (I'm getting braver!)


I realized though...I really need to smile more while doing these. Goodness! I look like I'm talking about death or something. =P


Anywho, the prompt for this video was...


What is something you want to Begin, Accomplish or Change in your life and the lives of those around you? 


So watch it and then hold me accountable ladies! =)




Be blessed.
<3

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you linked up again. Morning time In the word is my goal too. I wonder of you could combine your two goals and spend time in the word and then meditate on it and pray during your yoga? Just a thought :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great VLOG girlie! I think early morning yoga sounds like your best bet ESP with your back and neck issues. After your morning prayer of course!

    Xoxo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a yoga person but I've always wanted to be. I used to think that if I wasn't sweating, I wasn't getting a really good workout. I know that's so wrong! I also want to wake up earlier and spend more time in the word, before my little ones wake up and take over my day. Good luck with your goals!!

    ReplyDelete