Sunday, July 15, 2012

Favorites Flashback: Part 2

Hello again dear readers!
Today I'm going to share with you Part 2 of...some of my favorite post from the month of June! (P.S. Yes, I know it's 2 days late...I've been hanging out water skiing on the Hood Canal and watching Harry Potter enjoying life.)


I won't waste anymore time...let's jump in with two feet!


Meet Jordan from Makin Memories of Us!


Ever wonder how to cut fatty foods like butter and oil out of your cooking? Read "Abs are Made in the Kitchen!" I plan on trying this the next time I get my act together and actually cook something. =P

Her Friday's Letters Post made me laugh and smile! I love getting a peek into her life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Next meet Jenny!

I just found out that this sweet lady was my blog angel for the blog angels link up! She was an AWESOME blog angel and really is a super sweet person. Get to know her! =)

You should also check out this awesomely adorable post about why she loves being British...she makes me want to sit down for a cup of tea!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And last (but certainly not least) is Laura!

This blogger lady is AMAZING! Seriously. She just celebrated 1000 GFC followers...5 MONTHS after starting her blog. Wow! She deserves it.

Read the INCREDIBLE birth story of her second daughter. (Teaser...one of them almost didn't make it.)

In this beautiful and challenging post, she argues that Love is a Verb. Her heart for Jesus is wonderful and inspiring.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all find some cool posts that you enjoy and maybe a new favorite blog to stalk for awhile!

Be blessed.

3 comments:

  1. You are so sweet. Thanks friend. You took my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you are so sweet! How nice of you to include links to some of our posts. Glad I brought a smile to your face when you read one of my Friday's Letters. It means more than you know to hear that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! Super sweet as always! Thanks for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete