Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fun Snack

I have a dear friend who is allergic to yeast.  It sounds like no big deal, right?  Think again...no pizza, no sandwiches, no toast, bread french bread...and yeast is found in an amazing number of other food products (like certain brands of refried beans????).

So she made me lunch one time and we had crackers with cream cheese and lunch meat.
YUM!
I loved it!  So last week I made this for Travis and I as a light lunch...Cracker Sandwiches!


Layer:
Cracker
Cream Cheese
Sliced Ham
Sliced Cheddar Cheese (Tillamook only for me! =P )
Slice of Cucumber

And you have a delicious lunch.

 I like eating this as a lunch while working on something else because I can make one or two, eat them quickly while working, and then pause and make a few more.  Enjoy and let me know if you come up with any other delicious toppings!

Be blessed.

P.S.  Our retreat with the HS group was really good!  More to come on that.  =)

1 comment: