Thursday, September 6, 2012

Words to Describe My Home

As many of you may remember, my Husband and I are moving to Florida...like currently moving...as in, driving across the country as we speak with a super loaded down car. =)




We have 4000+ miles to travel, totally upwards of 36 hours. Whew! We are on day 3 and are in Wyoming.




If you are dying for a blow-by-blow via photos, you can follow me on instagram or twitter (@alesha_blessed). Or you can wait until Friday when I will post all my instagram photos in one massive photo dump. =) Believe me, it will be massive!
How does this relate to "words that describe my home"?
Well, long hours of driving lend themselves to interesting and random conversations. Such as this one...
I asked Travis what words he would use to describe his ideal home. And I listed mine. I wanted to make sure that our thoughts were compatible so that I can make us both happy in decorating our new apartment in Florida (when we get one). And I thought you may enjoy hearing what we came up with!
Travis' Words:
1. Clean (meaning non-cluttered - clear surfaces)




{source}




{source}
2. Multi-Functional or Multi-Purpose




{source}




{source}
My Words:
1. Light/Bright/White (I couldn't decide on just one word to convey the concept in my head)


{source}




{source}




{source}




{source}


2. Comfy


{source}




{source}




{source}


3. Modern Country
{I'm still not sure that this is the best description of my style, but it's close enough.}


{source}




{source}




{source}




{source???}




{source???}


Be blessed.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment