Thursday, December 29, 2011

We have all Eternity

I get so depressed sometimes thinking about friends and family who have moved or are moving far away.  I  miss them, and I don't want those relationships to end.  Even in this modern age of technology, it is still so hard to be apart.  Yet today as I was pondering this and praying about these feelings, I felt the LORD give me a gentle reminder in my heart...

This life is only the beginning.  If my dear friends and family believe on the LORD Jesus and accept His free gift of salvation, then this life is only the beginning.  We will have ALL ETERNITY together in heaven to praise God and enjoy fellowship together.  How sweet a time that will be - free from sin, sorrow, pain, and guilt!  And we will be in the presence of our God!  Praise the LORD that no matter how tough this life gets, because of Jesus, this is the worst it will ever be.  I have HEAVEN to look forward to!

I can't wait to spend eternity worshiping God with my brothers and sisters in Christ!  Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment