Friday, September 7, 2012

Instagram: Our Trip {Washington to Florida}

Well, I promise you all an Instagram style run down of our trip each Friday. So here you go! This starts a few days before our trip to show some of the prep and goodbyes. I hope you enjoy it! <3
{I may do two trip updates next week to keep from overwhelming you with photos all at once!}



Making banana bread for the road trip! So yummy!



Memory lane...5+ years of employment here. They were amazing!



Last time at work before our move for a laser tag party. So fun! I will miss everyone that I worked with!



Silly Papa at our going away party! =) I love him so much.



Matching without trying! =) #bestfriends #sisters



All six siblings together the night before we left. There were many, many tears shed as we said goodbye. I love them all so much.



My sisters surprised me with a going away gift! I love, love, love them! I was so surprised and excited!



Aren't they beautiful? I've worn them everyday of our trip!!!
Thank you sisters! <3



{Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2012}
Day 1: All loaded down and making a final coffee stop with my sisters before we hit the road. #movingtoflorida



Day 1: First gas stop!



Day 1: The Palouse! In Eastern Washington.



Day 1: We stopped in Pullman at #WSU for a few hours with Travis's best friend!

Then we had dinner with some dear friend from
Moscow and drove to Spokane to spend the night with my Aunt and Uncle. Unfortunately, their younger didn't want me taking pictures of him. =(



{Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2012}
Day 2: We walked my cousin Duff to her second day of school. What a cute 3rd grader! =)



Day 2: After our walk, Sadie demonstrated her tree climbing abilities. Isn't she the cutest?



Day 2: She wanted to come with so bad! =) #Spokane #Washington #cousins



Day 2: Travel care package from my awesome Aunt and Uncle!



Day 2: Shrimp on a road trip? Why not! =)



Day 2: Handsome hubby! <3



Day 2: Cheap gas in Butte! #Montana



Day 3: Just driving...at 7:30 am. =) #Wyoming



{Thursday, Sept. 6, 2012}
Day 3: Postcards in Wyoming!



Day 3: Welcome to "The Middle of Nowhere South Dakota." #SouthDakota



Day 3: Making lunch in the gravel parking lot of a gas station in South Dakota. Peanut butter and jelly and rolls with cheese. Yummy! =P



Day 3: We finally got stamps last night. =) #postcards



Day 3: The beautiful sunset behind us as we drove. This photo doesn't near do it justice. We have a beautiful God! #Minnesota



{Friday, Sept. 7, 2012}
Day 4: Early morning tea at the hotel breakfast. (Okay, not early because we overslept by almost 2 hours. =P)

We're currently on the road in Minnesota and attempting to track down a Starbucks. (I think it's almost impossible, but we're determined to do it without going too far off route. =P) Ending goal for today is Chicago, Illinois!

{Read more about why we're moving}


Be blessed!
<3

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you guys! Definitely keep posting through the transition!

    ReplyDelete