Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIWW: Anniversary Getaway!

I LOVE my coral sweater!  <3
I have worn either it, or my new teal sweater every sigle day of our vacation so far (which, in case you were wondering, started last Friday).
  
Yesterday we were out wanding through the 14 acres of gardens at this lovely resort we're staying at, and I was taking massive amounts of flower pictures, when I suddenly remembered...I have an outfit post to do tomorrow!


What better place to take outfit photos than in a gorgeous, rose covered arbor?


My ever patient husband agreed to linger in the flowers a little bit longer to snap some photos of me.  =)  Isn't he great?


Be blessed!


Linking Up:


pleated poppy

WatchOutForTheWoestmans

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Alesha! I love the layering look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party that started yesterday, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete